Consultancy for a wide variety of IT institutions
Our services are suitable for a wide variety of IT training institutions or firms, such as privately run foundations, NGO’s, new start-ups, private colleges, universities.
We have a wealth of experience in providing IT consultancy services to a huge range of IT education institutions around the nation. Our experts have a collective background of participation in the development and management of many types of IT training institution. Some of the many institutions our consultants have worked with include:
- For-profit or non-profit institutions
- Religious institutions (e.g., Christian, Catholic, Sikh, Muslim)
- Private colleges
- On line institutions
Our experts have assisted institutions in Bangladesh as well as in Dubai also. Thanks to our immense experience across different countries, cultures and methods of IT education and training, we can offer the skill and the flexibility to assist you in developing your vision, whatever the institution.
How we can help
Working together with the Chairman, Managing Director, CEO’s and Boards of our client organisations, we can determine how best to help the organisation achieve its goals and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of their institution.
As part of the customised solutions we can offer, we can help with:
- New institution set up
- Strategic and future planning
- Institution management
- Financial planning and resource management
- Evaluation and support for the institution heads
- Curriculum development and teacher training
- Institutional assessments
- Regulatory requirements
- Crisis and change management
- Institution and faculty recruitment
- Marketing and recruiting
- Internationalisation indexing
Our team boasts a unique collection of specialised professionals drawn from the education sector and its supporting services.
Excellent for new start-up institutions
Among the many individual services we provide as part of our institution development process, you can benefit from our help in:
- Developing a compelling and unique vision for your IT institution
- Creating a strategic work plan, mission, values, core goals, and operational plan
- Developing a business plan for the start-up and initial five year budget for your organisation and supporting your ongoing financial plans
- Managing personnel needs, recruitment, contracts and job descriptions
- Building your IT educational programme and curriculum
- Determining what initial programmes to offer and the phase-in stages for later ones.
- Aligning your marketing plan with your vision to ensure you meet demand
- Development of international partnerships
- Arrangement for validation services
- Establishing systems to manage students, records and accounting
- Support in developing a procurement process
- Preparation of staff policies, handbooks and manuals for staff, students and parents
- Preparing for national and international accreditation.
Our accumulated knowledge and expertise can provide the essential guidance and foresight you will need to face the challenges of starting and running a private institution.
We are able to deliver the high quality service our customers demand, we keep a commitment to rigorous self-evaluation, improvement and quality assurance. We regularly review our process and progress as well as customer feedback to ensure that we deliver the best service possible.
WebArc Consultancy Surgeries
As every institution is unique and has individual needs, we believe it is important to provide bespoke advice and guidance to those we work with. In the last two years, many of our institutions have enjoyed the benefits of a tailored consultancy service during which they can visit the our office to talk about specific issues relating to them.
If you wish to make an appointment to speak to our Chairman or another senior member of staff, please get in touch with us through the contact form or make an online appointment from our website.
We will be continuing our helpdesks covering the following topics:
- Ongoing quality assurance
- Institutional management
- Partnership development
- Developing and diversifying the courses on offer
- Marketing and recruitment