Support is defined as after-sales service provided by WebArc Bangladesh. (“WebArc Bangladesh”) in solving software/website/any other IT/any other services provided by The WebArc Bangladesh and it’s sister Concerns conflicts and usability problems, and in supplying updates and patches for bugs and security holes in the program.
Support Fees and Eligibility
Support is offered at no additional cost for subscribers, depending on the subscription type. The subscription limits the support to the specified notes/terms and conditions in your subscription. You are eligible for support only if you direct your inquiries to WebArc Bangladesh by completing the form located at this address. Any follow-ups and replies are between WebArc Bangladesh and the subscriber and will not be shared with 3rd parties unless required by law. You are solely responsible for the information you provide in the above mentioned form.
Any other means of communication are not endorsed unless expressly implied.
WebArc Bangladesh does not guarantee responses on any public forum nor that we commit to monitor it.
>> In particular cases (Website building by WP), WebArc Bangladesh requires access to your WordPress Administration section or to any other website-related administration sections (including but not limited to: your FTP account, your MySQL database, your hosting control panel) in order to resolve your support inquiry. All information you provide will not be shared with 3rd parties and will only be stored by WebArc Bangladesh for future references.
As such, we will require direct access to your WordPress website (your website must be publicly reachable) in order to debug and perform any tests that we deem relevant for determining the malfunctioning of our extensions on your installation. If you cannot meet these requirements, we are not bound to provide support as we cannot determine the cause of your issues.<<
Your subscription will be immediately activated after we have successfully received your payment for your chosen service. Although payments are usually done instantly or in the following minutes, our payment processor might not accept your payment, in which case WebArc Bangladesh is not held responsible.
Support is offered in English, German and in Bengali ONLY.
Support is limited to:
- Help and advice regarding our subscriptions and services;
- Help regarding usage of our web site’s services and features;
- Help regarding usage of our Services;
- Non-documented issues, tips and tricks regarding our software.
- Minor changes and alterations to our services/packages in order to work on your WordPress installation/ tour plan / any other IT or other services mentioned by WebArc Bangladesh; please note that we reserve the right to refuse any or all modifications of our software/IT/Tour/or any other services;
Support does not include: ( Technology we used in making your website/software/programme )
- PHP or any other server-side programming language training; if you wish to modify our products, you are free to do so under the GNU/GPL license. We do not commit to train you or explain any PHP related issues;
- SQL or any other database language training; if you wish to modify our products, you are free to do so under the GNU/GPL license. We do not commit to train you or explain any SQL related issues;
- CSS and XHTML training; if you wish to modify our products, you are free to do so under the GNU/GPL license. We do not commit to train you or explain any CSS or XHTML related issues. Browser incompatibilities are WordPress template related issues. Our products are tested on several browsers (including but not limited to: Firefox 3, Internet Explorer 7, Internet Explorer 8, Apple Safari, Opera 9, Google Chrome) and they fully comply to their standards.
- If you do find any bugs in our products’ CSS or XHTML code you are free to report them using any of the above eligible methods of communication;
- Alteration or modifications of our products or any other products (WordPress related or unrelated) to meet a certain need.
We offer no support via email or otherwise for installation, customization, administration of WordPress or any other inquiries not directly related to our products/services.
WebArc Bangladesh is not obligated to provide support beyond the end of the term indicated by your subscription unless you renew your subscription on or before the expiration date by agreement between WebArc Bangladesh and you.
Support is provided anytime during our Office Hour.
We guarantee a reply in a maximum of two business days. Business days are: Sunday to Friday, except for national Holidays.
Use of the Subscription
You may not sub-license, assign, or transfer your subscription to anyone else without prior written consent from WebArc Bangladesh.
You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of the products/services, modified or unmodified. All products/services are property of WebArc Bangladesh. The products/services are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied.
In no event shall our juridical person be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use the products/services.
Subscription expiration implies the termination of the support, update (membership details and product/service source code) and other download specific services.
All of the products/services are designed for the latest version/package/edition, but we can give no guarantee, that the products will run with future versions/service/edition of any of our services.
Subscribers may use any of the endorsed methods of communication to address any issues related to software versions.
During the subscription time, we do not guarantee any new updates nor do we provide any deadlines or development paths for updates. Update deadlines and development paths are for the private use of WebArc Bangladesh only and will not be released to the public unless otherwise stated.
However, we do commit on providing a good service for our subscribers and we will do our best to ensure that our products/service/packages are up to date and functional.
Termination of Service
We reserve the right to terminate your service if the support policy is violated. In the event of the termination of service, you are free to use our products/services under the grant of the GNU/GPL license but you will not receive support or updates from WebArc Bangladesh.
We give and expect common courtesy during the application of the support policy. Any foul language will not be tolerated, be it from WebArc Bangladesh or from the person requesting the service.
Updates and Changes
WebArc Bangladesh Support Policies may be updated from time to time and are subject to change at WebArc Bangladesh’s discretion. We reserve the right to modify the Support Policy at any point without prior notice.
Even though this Support Policy is effective for subscribers only, we reserve the right to apply all or any portion of it to non-subscribers.